Earlier this week I attended a Lia Sophia party for my sister-in-law Natalie. This has been my second show since I hosted one with my mother in law a while back. I can't tell you how much I love this stuff. It makes me feel pretty when I wear it. I was never a big jewelry person. I wore my wedding rings and usually my diamond earings and Tiffany bracelet. But now I match outfits to my new bling. And I can't wait to get stuff I ordered.
So here are some pics from the party.

From left: my mother in law Terri, Mindi Cluff, and my sister in law Natalie

Our Lia Sophia Rep. Sherri Jackman, mother of Mindi Cluff and mom of Rick my brother in law. (confused: let me explain, Marissa jackman is my sister in law, nick's sister and wife to Rick son of Sherri and brother of Mindi, it's all a little confusing how it's all entangled together. Marissa is a Lia Sophia rep in Utah and did my party and Sherri joined from Marissa. Got it!)

And here are the girls Sherri, Mindi, Me (of course) Jayme and Natalie, both my sisters in law. Natalie's mom and sister were there also but had left when we took this pic.
We had a blast looking at wishing for bling, gabbing like girls do and eating things we shouldn't.
5 comments:
Like the new page:)
Fun night!! I need to get out more often :) Cute new page....where did you find it? I want a cute page too :)
I see you are wearing the Outlaw, very cute! I feel left out of all the fun you guys are having! When are you guys coming to visit again? You should start planing now.
I can't wait to get my jewerly!!!!! Good times:)
I have never heard of "Lia Sophia" but it looks fabulous. You'll have to show off all your fun bling when you get it.
Post a Comment