Friday, September 07, 2007

I Joined A Gym!!!! YEAH!!!

Ok so I was sick and tired of being the same weight that I'm not proud of and I'm sick of a saggy stomach that is stretched out from having babies and I hate that my inner thighs touch now, and I am starting to get flabby arms and a flat butt. Need I go on. All us moms know what I'm talking about. I want to weigh less then I did when I got pregnant, a lot less. Basically I need to take me back.


So I joined a gym. My friend Laura (who is in my same boat) and I joined LA Fitness and we are going to stick to our plan and encourage each other on. So today was our first day and we survived. It was actually fun to go with a friend, someone to talk to and who understands. It was a little intimidating looking around at all the fit people there. So it was good to have a partner there. Next week we meet with a personal trainer to get us on the right track. Our goal is to go 5 days a week, monday thru friday. The great thing about this is that we enrolled in the child care so we can always take the kiddies and put them in there. And Sophie and Laura's Kourtney loved it. They were laughing and having a great time.


So as we go I will keep you updated on our progress. Our goal is to look like these women. LOL. No, we really don't want to look like men.

1 comment:

Sarah Hull said...

Good for you girl! You are going to feel so great! I wish I went to the gym more. Every morning I wake up and say "today is the day". I need to make it a priority. I don't want baby # 3 to do a number on me like baby #2 did.
Let us know how it goes!