Tonight after Sophie's bath she starting climbing up on Nico's rocking chair and I just had to snap some pics of her. Don't mind the messy toy box next to her that is Nico's attempt at cleaning up his toys.
Step 1: Climb up into the chair,

Step 2: Turn around

Step 3: Sit and smile

Step 4: Slide out of chair.

Then she decided to take a little walk.

Here I come mom

And one more step

And down she goes. We'll keep working on it.
5 comments:
She is too cute! Getting so big so fast...
I cant believe she is starting to walk. It just seems like you had her.
Rachel, she is so cute and really growing fast. When you started the blog she still looked like a baby... now she's a little girl. What a doll!
I can't believe it! It seems like you were just prego with her. She is growing up so fast.
My kids were looking at old pictures of Kaleigh and Sydney and Cade kept saying, " NO... that is not Sydney, that is Sophie!" I thought that was cute
Post a Comment