Sunday, September 30, 2007

I've Been Tagged....

My sister in law Natalie tagged me so here it is.....

Jobs I've had.
1. Nordstrom
2. Law clerk at Smith & Chapman
3. YMCA after school program
4. Mom


Places I've lived.
1. San Diego, CA
2. Los Alamitos/Seal Beach, CA
3. San Juan Capistrano, CA
4. Huntington Beach, CA
5. Chino, CA


Food I love.
1. Italian (from Italy)
2. Mexican
3. Homeade Mac & Cheese
4. Jack in the Box tacos (yum)

Websites I visit
1. People.com
2. Blogs
3. Craigslist
4. Los Angeles Police Federal Credit Union


Places I'd Rather Be
1. Italy
2. Virginia
3. Vegas with Nick
4. Spending Money

Movies I love
1. Love Actually
2. Just Friends
3. Transformers
4. Any Jane Austen movie
5. That Thing You Do

Shows I Watch
1. Friends (still)
2. The Office
3. Beauty And The Geek
4. Most HGTV shows
5. Iron Chef

People I tag
1. Laura Hathaway
2. Kalli Monroe
3. Vicki Zuniga
4. Jennie Burke

No comments: