Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Disneyland with Friends

On Friday night I gathered my kids and convinced my friend Laura to get her passes renewed and we headed to Disneyland with our six kids. We had a great time. It was insanely crowded, I have never been there when it has been that crazy. But we still had a great time. We watched a parade, and at the end of the night we got hot chocolate and a cookie. Good times!!!

Nico, Sydney, Kaitlin, and Kinsie. Nico and Kinsie were holding hands all night and now he's calling her Kins.
Sydney and Kaitlin on the Merry go Round
Me and the kids and Kinsie. She jumped into the picture at the last second.
Nico and the pumpkin king.
The girls and the king.

4 comments:

zuniga family said...

Sarah can't get onto your post either. She left a comment on my blog for you.

Sarah Hull said...

We were there during the day and it was way more crowded. I guess everyone wants to see the fun fall decorations or something.
How cute is Nico with that little girl!!! I loved the picture where they are gazing into eachothers eyes. I think there is a future there with those two!!!!!

Sarah Hull said...

p.s. where is Betsy Miller these days? I have not heard about the miller family in years and I was just thinking about her. Any clue?

Marissa said...

I so miss Disneyland. The next time we come, around Thanksgiving, we will all have to go!