Sunday, October 28, 2007

Halloween Dress - Up

Last night I took my kids over to my mother in laws house for a neighborhood Halloween party her development was having. She was watching my kids while Nick was out of town on a guys weekend and I was going out with a friend for a girls night. Laura and I headed over to Victoria Gardens did a little shopping, ate some dinner at The Cheesecake Factory did a little more shopping and met up with Kalli and relaxed in Laura's hottub and ate some yummy cheesecake for dessert. It was a good night.

My kids had a great time at grandma's house as well. Nico and Sophie tied for 3rd place in the costume contest. (way to go kids) And Sophie discovered the fun in lollipops.

My fighter pilot son. He loves this costume. I'm glad we got it.
Sydney the Good Witch of Chino. She looks so cute.
Sophie the littlest Witch of Chino.
My smiling gang of darlings.
Love, love, love my little babies.
More Halloween pics to come later this week.

3 comments:

{priscilla} said...

The kiddies look so cute! I long for the days of girls night out.....

Hangin with the Burke's said...

Hey next time you guys have girls night out let me know, I would love to come.

Sarah Hull said...

HOW CUTE are your kids! I love their costumes. Sounds like you had an awesome girls night. I love victoria gardens. I used to take my girls there during the day to walk around and ride the train. It is such a great area.
o.k., this week is crazy but lets plan sometime in the next 2 weeks to take your kids pictures. Let me know what works for you. Does Sidney have any min. days coming up?