
This wind is killing me. Last night the stinkin wind ripped off the gate on the side of our house and knocked over our basketball hoop onto Nick's car, giving it some nice little scrapes and dents. That poor car, it has seen more dings and knicks in it's short little life. Our dog escaped when the gate came tumling down and our nice neighbor caught her and put her in their yard. The wind makes my skin so dry and tight. And my baby girl is super sick with a cold and allergies. She has not slept in three days. So therefore Nick and I haven't slept. She has asthma so when she gets coughing she doesn't stop.
So back to the wind, last night i went outside and was almost knocked over the wind was so strong. I heard that the gust were up to 80 mph. What the heck? Isn't Halloween next week, I thought summer was over?




3 comments:
Is that a real picture that you took??? That wind sounds worse than any Chino wind we had ever experienced...
I hate the wind too. My fence flew off and traveled down the street. Is any fires close to you?
Thats a beautiful picture! I guess we can say we're lucky that our homes are okay unlike some in So-Cal.
And happy Birthday Nick! Ill be 30 In january....not good!
Post a Comment