Wednesday, October 17, 2007

My Baby Girl

So on Saturday Sydney and Nico were outside playing in the front yard and Sophie wandered over to the door and starting watching them and then started yelling at them to come get her. It was pretty funny.

She turned around at me during a scream and flashed a smile. Can you say faker!
I just though this pic was too funny.
After the door she wandered over to my entry way table and started to climb up and grab my fall decor. So I caught these while she was sneaking around.


She successfully grabbed a pumpkin that I took away as she tried to bite into it.

5 comments:

Sarah Hull said...

what a doll! I love the one of her at the door. She is so cute.
I would love to take your pictures. Are weekend's best or do your kids have any days off coming up or min. days? Just let me know of a few dates that work for you and then we'll work around that. Next week we will be out of town, but starting Nov. we'll be around.

Hangin with the Burke's said...

Those are so cute I can't believe how big she is. Thank you for all of your help on Tuesday it went perfectly and I could not have done it with out you, So thanks!

Jayme said...

Sophie is too cute!

Natalie Garces said...

I love Sophie!!! I was holding her last weekend at steves b'day dinner and she is the sweetest little girl ever.

{priscilla} said...

Rachel- Your kids are too cute! I haven't seen your family since Lisa Votaw's wedding. Just wanted to say hi and your family is beautiful!