
For all of you who are just as obsessed with Stephanie Meyer books as I am I found the next best thing. I am sitting on pins and needles waiting for the next book to come out but until then check out the show Moonlight on CBS. It is a show about a vampire that is a good guy and dang good looking too. I watched the premiere last week and am hooked now. He is a private eye who is trying to protect his way of life, protect the girl he saved and is falling for and he is the good guy who gets the bad guys. How can you go wrong. This will become my favorite show by far I already know. It's on Friday night @ 9:00pm on CBS. Check it out, you don't be disappointed.




2 comments:
I'll Tvo it right now. It's always fun to hear about good new shows. Bryant and I enjoyed "Journey Man" I think it was on Monday night.
I am excited about this one. Sucks though, I forgot to tivo it before I left for girls weekend. Now I will be 2 episodes behind...
Post a Comment