Wednesday, October 10, 2007

New

I suppose I should post something new on my post but my life has hit a stagnat point. I am enjoying the same things everyday. The only question I can post is how do I deal with a child that has aquired the attitude of a 15 year old? Sydney is making me crazy. And I don't know how to deal with her. Help.

2 comments:

Natalie Garces said...

Really, you don't like it? I like it because it taste more like yogurt than ice cream. It's not so sweet. Stevie on the other hand hates it! So Your not the only one. I will see you on sunday. We are eating dinner at Terry's for Stevie's Birthday. That is a bummer that sydney is being like that. Girls are so complicated, hopefully she will grow out of it.

Kalli Monroe said...

Its the age they all go though it. Just keep after her and it will get a little better. I think first grade is the worst because they want there independence.