
Happy Birthday to my hot hubby! Today he turns..... I guess after 30 you don't really tell your age, that makes you feel old. I felt bad, he had to work today after a long weekend of DJing and taking care of a sick baby. So I at least made him what he wanted for dinner. And I took the kids to the $1 store and gave them each $5 to spend on whatever they wanted for Nick. Nico picked out Transformers dishes and a glass turtle among other things. Sydney picked out a fake moustache and glasses and a nerds rope plus a little more. Nick loves seeing what they pick out, it cracks him up.
Love you babe.
1 comment:
Happy b-day Nick!!! I actually don't have any idea what the dates are that everyone is going. We are going the same time as Terry I'm pretty sure so whenever she goes. We plan to stay a week.I think we were going on the same flight as terry and everything.
Post a Comment