Today my sister in law Marissa came into town with her cute little kiddies. She and her hubby Rick used to live here in Chino and were the reason we moved here. And last year they up and left me and moved to Eagle Mountain, Utah into a beautiful new house. Anyway, so she came over and just hung out for the afternoon. Like we used to do all the time. I can't tell you how much I miss her. It's days like today that I realize what I miss so much. She and I can just sit around and chat and do nothing while the kids play and have a blast. It's sad to have one of my bestest friends live so far away. Poor little me, i'm all alone in California with no family to love me. Do you sense my desperation? Are you pitying me yet? Anyway here are some pics from a recent visit. I didn't snap any today my camera ate my batteries.
Miss and I with our cute babies, Sophie and Jett. Don't you just want to bite them.

THE THREE AMIGOS: Drake, Nico and Cade. These boys crack me up. They are the wildest little beasts I've ever know. Love you boys!

BEST FRIENDS: These sweet girls miss each other so much. They are only three months apart and did everything together until last year. It's like they were siamese twins. And the boys are all about 10 months apart. Drake is 10 months older than Nico. and Nico is 9 months older than Cade. WE REALLY MISS OUR UTAH JACKMANS!
2 comments:
How cute are those cousins together. I can only imagine how hard it would be to have so much family so far away. I am so sorry.... thank heavens for blogs, emails, phones and all the latest and greatest to help keep in touch better.
I told Skippy's wife that we need to do an eldorado ward reunion. We can have a bbq here with our families. Let me know of some dates that work for you guys. It will be fun to catch up.
I do love Utah, but hate being the Utah Cousins!!!
Post a Comment