Thursday, October 18, 2007

Transformers


All I have to say is that I love, love, love this movie. I loved it when I saw it in the theatre and I was so excited when it came out on Tuesday. So Nico and I watched it twice today, in a row. I was folding laundry and other little things but yes twice. And right now it's 8:30 and my kids are in bed and what is on the TV right now, that's right, Transformers for the third time. I love it. It is in my top five favorite of all time. Am I a nerd? That is definately a possibility.
DOES ANYONE SHARE MY LOVE OF 1980'S ACTION FIGURES TURNED MOVIES?

2 comments:

Hangin with the Burke's said...

I haven't seen it yet but we just bought it so I hope I like it as much as you!

Natalie Garces said...

me and steve just watched that movie for the first time and absolutely loved it!!! on another note me and steve are going to hawaii in march are you guys gonna come???