On Saturday we attended the wedding of Nick's cousin Taylor. She married a great guy named Kevin Pennington. It was a beautiful wedding just really hot. They got married at the Coto de Caza countryclub (where Kevin's parents are members) and the ceremony was outside at 5:30 facing the sun. At one point during the ceremony i was licking the sweat off the top of my lips that was dripping down my face. (sound gross, well it was)
Taylor and her Dad Todd, (nick's uncle) as they walked down the aisle.
Nick and I after the ceremony a little sweaty, I couldn't get him to smile right for at least 5 pics.
Taylor and Kevin as they were being announced. And uncle todd saluting the camera. Nick's uncles are crazy.
Nick and his brothers Stephen and Tommy after sweating on the dance floor.
Nick and Stephen. Nick and his brothers were out of control on the dance floor. I felt sorry for anyone who tried to dance around them.
Nick's Grandma Ardi and me. She is like my grandmother since I lost mine many years ago.

Nick's sister Marissa and one of my best friends and their cousin Leah.

My sister's - in - law. (from left:Natalie, wife of Stephen, Marissa, Nicks sister, me and Jayme, wife of Tommy) I love these girls. They all crack me up.

The girls again this time with our mother in law Terri. Only she is Marissa's mother. She is awesome, she does so much for us.

Nick's mom Terri and all her kiddies. Only Stephen would not take a serious pic so this was the best one.

Kissing my hot hubby, Nick hates to take pictures and I hate to dance so I told him I would dance with him if he would take pictures for me. It worked.

Ok so funny story. On the way home we hopped on the toll road at Oso Pkwy. only to realize that we didn't have enough change and it had to be exact change. All we had were $20 bills. And we needed $.75 so the top pic is Nick (if you can see him) looking for change on the ground. And I was turning seats over in my car for change. The bottom pic is Nick victorious, he found exactly what we needed to get through the toll. I'm susre we looked pretty funny on the side of the road looking for money.
6 comments:
I've been waiting for these pics! I love the toll road story...that's awesome! I love it when crazy things like that happen! ahhhh...memories. :)
That was such a fun night. The boys get so funny when they are together on the dance floor. Good times!!!!
so much fun! cute pictures! The change story is funny....thank goodness for fast-track!
So... this is my first look at your page. Sorry! I love the pics from the wedding!
Hi Rachel! I'm a friend of Sarah's. I actually remember going to your wedding reception with a friend and I was in the Seal Beach ward and went to Los Al too. Anyway, I was looking at your blog and saw a pic of your sis in law Marissa and I recognized her. I was in the same ward as her in Eagle Mountain, but I just moved 2 months ago. Small world!
Hey Rachel - I was just checking out your site and laughed when I saw they toll road pictures. This toll stop is literally 3 minutes from my house. Tesoro, the high school across the street from this toll is where my oldest Megan will go to school next year.
Post a Comment