Tuesday, September 11, 2007
Sunday Best
I snapped these pics of the kids on Sunday before church. I just thought they all looked so darn cute in their Sunday Best. Why do they look so angelic in pictures and if people really knew the backstory they would know that they were all crying and yelling at me because I wanted to take their picture. Nick calls me the Japanese tourist because I take the camera everywhere and make them pose for pics. Oh well.
I put one of Sydney's giant bows on Sophie's head and I loved it to pieces. I think I'll put giant bows on her head every week now. I love her sweet little face. But she never looks at me when I take pictures, I guess she really is her father's daughter.
And he is just the cutest little man I've ever seen. I is so darn adorable. I just wish his good looks came with a good temper.
I tried to get one of just Sydney but she wouldn't let me. I'll try again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Did your youngest two children come out of Nick? They don't look like you. At least you have sydney who is your identical twin.
What cute kids! You dress them so well.... of course... you've dressed well since the 2nd grade!
I love the bows.
I want to bite sophie!
Post a Comment