So here they are.........
This is 1 month after we started dating on the 4th of July. Nick's grandpa Don made this for us with some pics he snapped. Notice how this was at the start of digital cameras and photo printers.
Magic Mountain for my 19th birthday.
And last but not least.... Sorority Formal. Vicki, this one is for you. So what is my hubby wearing on his hands first of all. He looks like Mickey Mouse. He looks like he has something in his eye. As does Mark, Vicki's date. And Why is Vicki on a ladder above everyone else and where are my shoes? Does anyone else have pics like this? If so I want to see them. Post all your early dating pics.




5 comments:
Those pics are too funny! I especially like the formal picture. Nick looks like he's 12.
I can't believe how young you both look, I love them!
I'm loving the flashback. So scary that Matt and I will have been together 20 years in July. Crap I'm old!
My hair looks really cute but what in the world was I thinking with a shiny purple dress! Were we really part of a soriety? I don't think we were! Remember the scandal about your dress because it didn't have sleeves! That is hysterical! Those were the good old days! I remember the night you guys met! Mac and cheese at my parents house! and I also remember Magic Mountain! Those were the fun days! By the way, how is Brian doing??
I love the pictures! I have one picture of just the 2 of you from that dance. You look the same as you did back then. Nick on the other hand.....glad he looks older than 12 now :) too funny!
Post a Comment