Thursday, December 13, 2007

Knotts Berry Farm

On Tuesday we took Sydney out of school and took the kids to Knotts Berry Farm. Every year from Thanksgiving until Christmas cop, fire, and military get two people in free and all other tickets for $13. So it only cost our family $26 to go. And you can use it as many times as you want. Nick and I are hoping to go next week just us, no kids.
Linus and Lucy came and found my kids and gave them both big hugs. They tried to get Sophie but she started screaming.
This drop thing was the first ride we went on. Look at how happy Nico is and now look at the next picture.
Hysterical screaming to stop the ride because he wanted to get off. It was that embarassing crying and screaming where you're like "who's kid is that?"
Nick is with Sophie and I wish I could have gotten her face. She was laughing hysterically. She loved all the rides.
Nico and Sophie, Sydney was too tall to ride on this ride.
Love this pic of the kids. They posed themselves and told me to take the picture.
This is the only picture where Nick was making a semi-normal face.
Me and the kids. Do you like my hair? I still am waiting to get the salon pics from Laura.


This kid won't go anywhere without her plug. She is actually smiling behind it.


Flying high. Nico didn't scream on this on

The log ride. I can't believe they let us take Sophie on this ride. It has no restraints and you drop hard and fast. If I had been startled and let go Sophie would have gone flying out of the log. The picture they take was so funny I wish we would have bought it, but we just couldn't justify the money for one picture.
If any other couples want to come next week let me know. We would love some fun company to ride roller coasters with us.

3 comments:

zuniga family said...

That would be so fun to go! We live by there. Maybe Sarah and I and our husbands can meet your there. That would be fun!

zuniga family said...

Oh yeah, one more thing, I still can't get over how much Sydney looks like you! She is so cute and Nico, I die over how he is so cute! He is such a lady killer!

queenieweenie said...

How fun! Can I go?