Thursday, December 27, 2007

Christmas and leading up to it

So this post is a little long. Here is my recap of the few days leading up to Christmas and the day itself.

The Saturday before we went down to San Diego to my aunt Judy's house for a Christmas get together she was having. My aunts entire family was there and it was so nice to see family. Since I wasn't seeing mine this year.


Here is Aunt Judy helping Nico decorate cookies. The curly blond is my cousin Brian's little boy. How adorable is he.

sydney in front of the fire.

Nico got up in front of everyone and sang a christmas song for them. It was so funny. I didn't think he would do it.
Santa came to the party to say a quick hello. When I was a little girl and would go to my grandparents house they would have Santa come. And this is the same Santa I saw as a child. It was a special treat to have my kids sit on the same Santa lap I did. And it brought touching memories of my grandmother who I dearly miss. It was a great night. We had a great time.

Here is my Aunt and all her children. She has 8 kids. 2 Sons in law, 1 daughter in law and 6 grandkids and 1 on the way. Love the Pugmire bunch.



Sunday in our Christmas dresses. I love both of them. But Sydney's almost brought me to tears. I have a thing for pretty dresses. And I drool over them. I found Syd's on line and I love, love, love it. They make it in pink with green and the girls might get them for easter.
Cheese!!!!
Christmas Eve. Nico and Grandma Ardi. We go over to Nick's mom's house every year.
The grandkids singing carols waiting for Santa.

Nick, Sophie and Santa. LOVE her crying again.


Christmas morning. My kids waiting patiently. They woke up at about 6:30 and we held them at bay until about 8.
Syd loved all her gifts, so did Nico.
Sophie and daddy opening gifts.
All she cared about was the M&M's.



The after shot.

Santa brought us a Wii and guitar hero. Nick is addicted.

2 comments:

Tanya said...

I wanted to tell you on Sunday that I loved Sydney dress. She looked so cute. Looks like a great Christmas. I am very impressed you could keep your kids from opening presents until 8.

Marissa said...

We missed you guys on The Eve. Cade wanted to hold your Christmas card because his favortie Nico was on it! Thanks for the kids gifts, the boys love "surfer" clothes. I hope Syd liked her present too. I want to get Kaleigh the same Easter dress as Syd. Let me know when you order them! Too cute!