Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Tag, I'm it.....

Post these rules of "tag" at the beginning of your blog. List 6 facts, habit or obsession about yourself. At the end of the post, you must tag 6 people and post their names. Go to their blog and leave them a comment letting them know they have been tagged and to read your blog for more details.



1. I love to vacum. I know I'm a little odd. It is so refreshing to me to pick up a room and then vacum it. I feel like it is clean at that point. A room has to be vacumed to feel clean to me. I vacum usually every morning to start the day and after dinner to finish it. It doesn't always happen that way but I try to. I also love my vacum. I have a Kirby. Nick says it was the biggest waste of money but I disagree. It's the vacum my mom has always had. I feel attached to that brand. And it does everything.




2. I don't like to cuddle. I am not cuddly in any way. I get hot when my kids climb on me and wiggle in my lap. I don't like Nick getting close. I have to sleep far on the other side of the bed. If he tries to cuddle with me in the middle of the night I will instantly wake up and shove him off. I feel smothered. I don't know what that means, maybe I need some help.






3. I love, love, love strollers. I am crazy about them. When we go to Disneyland one of my favorite things to do is check out everyone's strollers. I know every brand and what they cost. And I try to get a new one whenever I can, but only high end strollers. The next on my list, a MaClaren Twin side by side. My favorite single brand is Peg Perego, I have two.




4. I make killer homeade tacos and enchiladas. I learned after I got married, from Nick's mom. Whenever I make them my family devours them. There is never left overs. The enchiladas are labor intensive but worth it. Sydney, who is my pickiest eater eats over 6 tacos in one sitting. Let me know if you ever want to come over and join us for a chow session.






5. I love to leave town. Whether it's just going to State Line for a night or two or going to Europe with Nick for three weeks. I love to do it. It doesn't really matter where we go just as long as we're together as a family.




6. I snore. I snore loud. Nick says I snore like a man. I didn't use to snore but ever since I was prego with Sophie I have snored. Nick says it's so loud it wakes him up every night out of his deep sleep. And if he's in the family room and I'm in the bedroom he can still hear it. I feel bad but not really, it doesn't wake me up. I suppose I should go see my doctor about it before I start waking my kids up.




So there's my list, making this listmade me realize that maybe I need some help.




Anyway I tag, Marissa, Vicki, Danielle, Jayme, Natalie and Priscilla

3 comments:

Sarah Hull said...

Loved your tag blog. I too love strollers... I have 4 or 5 at the moment and use all of them. I am still in search for the perfect one for my situation.
I need to learn how you make your tacos. I am always in search of how to spice ours up a bit.

Marissa said...

I still don't understand the Stroller thing. Spending money on a sroller is like pulling teeth. My favorite one is from Target and it was only $10! Rick hates that I use it, he says it looks white trash, but it gets the job done. You would think I would buy the best, most expensive one I could find, but it is the weirdest thing with me.

Natalie Garces said...

I love making homemade tacos too, its the best and pretty hard to screw up.