Ok, so everyone has heard me say that Sophie is a completely different breed of baby than I'm used to. She has discovered how to throw toys in the toilet, fun to fish out. She figured out that if she climbs onto the couch she can reach some pictures on the wall and throw them off. She love under the sink in the kitchen. I need to invest in locks. Yesterday I found her holding the cat upside down by her tail. (poor kitten) You catch my drift. She's that child. One of her favorite snacks is cat food if she can wrangle her way into the garage. And last week Nick was supposed to be watching her while I took my shower and she snuck outside with a bottle of Yoo-hoo and I found her on the front porch covered in chocolate drink. So that said. ......this is what she did tonight.
She was standing on the couch and decided she was quick enough to jump across to the attoman. Well she fell short, but landed on her feet between the couch and attoman and then fell into the corner of the attoman. So here is her battle wound.

Lovely little goose egg.

Injured but still smilin, good thing she has bangs.
So when Nico woke up today he wandered out of his room looking like this. I couldn't help but take this blackmail photo. Gotta love him.

After I took the pic he got mad at me and covered himself on my kitchen rug.
2 comments:
Poor Sophie, she just wants to be so grown up. I would love the extra food, Ryan loves all of it so that would be great. Hey next time I see you remind me to tell you about Recipe Tasters!
Poor baby girl! She still looks cute w/a goose egg! At least you can cover it up in public w/the bangs so you won't get those, "what a bad mom you are" looks from those wonderful people who have never themselves had children! Gotta love it.
Post a Comment