Pictures from our little Vegas Vacay coming tomorrow.
Sunday, January 06, 2008
All on a Sunday Afternoon.....
Sunday afternoons don't usually warrant any special notice, only because they are nap and relaxation days. So the fact that today was a bit eventful justifies me acknowledging it here. We had our naps watched football and after we woke up I gave Sophie a Sees Chocolate Lollipop. As seen below. Usually I'm that mom that hates mess of anykind on a child. I hesitate to make spaghetti because of the mess it creates with my kids. So these pictures demonstrate my restraint and she did look so darn cute.

So naturally a bath was the next step after the lollipop. Even though it was while I was cooking dinner. And she and Nico had a little fun with the bath soap.

And what wouldn't complete a lovely day better than rough housing with your older sister and being shoved into a piece of furniture and getting a black eye. Thank you Sydney. Nico now gets to go back to school looking like he got in a bar room brawl.

Love that face. So there was my Sunday, how was yours?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
nice eye.....how was your vacay? Where do you find such cute layouts for your page? I am bored with mine, need something new.
Post a Comment