For all of you that are Twilight fanatics like me. Here is a glimpse of the casted Edward and Bella. Kristen Stewart is cast as Bella. And Robert Pattinson as Edward. If you are a fan of Harry Potter Robert Pattinson was Cedric Digory in the Goblet of Fire. So what do you think? I am pleasantly surprised. As I looked at some more pics of each I totally got it. And I can't wait to fall in love with him. As I know I will. I just can't wait to see who else is cast. What is your dream Twilight cast? Well here is mine.Carlisle Cullen

Esme cullen

Mary Alice

Jasper

Rosalie

Emmett

Charlie

Jacob





6 comments:
Oh my gosh Rachel I totally loved this post. Be careful not to get too excited for the movie because unfortunately the movies are not usually as good as the books!
What? Huh? Did I miss this book or something? I rarely do! Looks interesting. I loved all the eye candy on your post.
Love it! Those people are so perfect.
Where did you get your cute template?
AMEN AMEN AMEN!!! LOVED your cast! You should be a casting director! That was perfect!!!
I just started book 3, I have read the 1st 2 chapters. By the way you always have good songs on your blog.
I love all the ones you picked. I think Edward could have been someone hotter though. and Bella, someone not as hot. As I was reading the books, Rachel Leigh Cook was who I pictured in my head as Alice. Crazy!
Post a Comment