I hate it when it rains, then it's sunny, then it rains, then its sunny. Pick one way to be weather and stay that course. Yesterday when I woke up it was sunny, but by the time we got to Sydney's school on the other side of Chino it was cloudy. Then I headed to the gym from there and it was sunny again. I guess it rained while in the gym because my car was soaked, but the sun was out, went to Target from there and when we came out it was pouring, so we had to sprint to the car at the back of the parking lot. The kids loved that. Then at two different times yesterday it was hailing here. Just choose rain or shine, you can't have both.
I have two dogs, and I am not a dog person. I would be happy with no pets at all. We have a yellow lab that we got as a puppy and we recently added ( well Nick recently added) an Enligsh Bulldog to the mix. Most of the time they get along unless they're eating. Macy(the lab) will try to eat Diesel's(bullbog) food after she eats her's. So Nick or I have to stand guard around Diesel so he can eat in peace. Since when did I become bulldog protector. Ridiculous. Did I mention I don't like dogs?
(this is Macy, our lab and this is how I found her resting the other day)
(this is how ugly he is on a normal day. I don't even call him Diesel, i call him ugly dog. But Nick loves him. Go figure.)
I have discovered that since Nick is home for dinner now and I am trying to cook healthy meals that I hate cooking. I can cook pretty good. But it's something I really don't like doing. I make a mess in the kitchen while Sophie hangs on me crying because she is in melt down mode, we all sit down for literally 10 minutes and devour what I made then I am stuck cleaning it all up alone while my kids are already bugging me for dessert. Since when do kids get dessert every night? so we end up fighting about it till somene gets sent to their room for not letting it go. Wow, let's do this again tomorrow.
Last, I think my trainer is trying to kill me. I believe he sits at home and thinks of ways to make me miserable at the gym. Problem #1 is that I sweat like a man. I get sweat dripping in places I didn't know you can sweat in. So i really stink there. And he always makes fun of me. Every time we finish a session on Tues and Thurs I can't move the next day. And I work out on my own mon - wed- and fri. So I hurt all week long. I think he finds joy watching me make really ugly faces while attempting to do pull ups, lunges and lifting weights I have no business going near. Then top it off with an ab session. And he just upped the anti with me. Making everything harder, heavier and more reps. I know my goal is a hot body, but seriously, isn't there and easier way to get there? No, well then I'm doomed. (as Nico would say)
I guess my random thoughts should be little bit more upbeat next time. It's just been that kind of week I guess.
What are your random thoughts?




6 comments:
The bulldog is ugly but in a cute sort of way! Don't you wish you were rich enough to have a professional cook? Those were some good insights.
I totally understand about the cooking healthy thing. It is always the most work and makes such a mess! I'm really into the crock pot right now.
I am not a dog person either, actually I don't like any animals so I don't know how you manage with 2 dogs. You are a good wife =)
Yes we are coming! We will be ther Friday night. We are going to uncle Todd's on Saturday, so hopefully you are going too cuz my kids only want to come to California to see your kids anyway. I'm taking the kids to Disneyland on Monday, so clear your schedule! Yes you have to go (or I will send my kids to your house so i don't have to hear them cry cuz they can't see your kids!). Then we are leaving early Tuesday morning. Rick has a lot of jobs going right now so he has to come home.
You crack me up! I loved the random thoughts idea.
Post a Comment