If you are logging onto my blog and only seeing a fraction of my kiddies faces in title I'm sorry, when I log on the whole picture comes up. I don't know what's up with that.
Hey there, You don't know me. . .I came across your blog from a friend of a friend. Basically, I love the template on your blog!! Would you mind terribly sharing your HTML code or where you got the directions? You can find me at dickensfamily.blogspot.com or heather@thedickens.tv is my email address. Thanks for your time! Love your blog! -Heather
3 comments:
We get the whole pic. Nice shot too!
Hey I think it depends on how big your computer screen is. Because at home I can see the whole picture but at work I can't!
Hey there, You don't know me. . .I came across your blog from a friend of a friend. Basically, I love the template on your blog!! Would you mind terribly sharing your HTML code or where you got the directions? You can find me at dickensfamily.blogspot.com or heather@thedickens.tv is my email address. Thanks for your time! Love your blog! -Heather
Post a Comment