Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Yummy Banana Muffins

I saw this recipe on my friend Danielle's blog the other day and had to try it. And I completely agree with her, it is delish. It was the perfect afternoon treat as it was starting to rain. I definately recomend it. My kids loved them too. I can't wait till Nick gets home to try them. Happy Baking!

Thanks, Danielle.

http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Banana-Crumb-Muffins/Detail.aspx

5 comments:

Hangin with the Burke's said...

Hey when do you need our girl scout cookie order?

queenieweenie said...

Okay...it looks like I'm going to have to break down and try these babies!

Blume Bunch said...

Thank you for the new recipe!!!!! they are soooooo yummy!!!!!!!!!

Danielle said...

I'm so glad you tried them- aren't they the best?? I can't wait for my bananas to get extra ripe now, so I can make more!

Marissa said...

How do I get one of these cute backgrounds. I tried to put one on my blog a while ago and it screwed it up. All of my friend's blogs got deleted so now I have to go onto everyone else's and find them there. Suck!