Thursday, January 17, 2008
Midnight post
A quick post before I turn in later than I should be. Help! I need cheap date night ideas. Nick's sweet mother offered to take our kids Saturday night so we could go out but $ is in short supply right now and we need ideas that cost little to no dinero. Any ideas? Christmas has cleared our extra funds for a while but we need the time away. What to do? Help!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




6 comments:
I don't know how sporty you want to be but our favorites are either playing tennis, bowling, mini golf, ice skating or batting cages. I think most of these you could do for less than $20. Also right now they have the outdoor skating rink in LA that you can ice skate for like $8. It may be fun and different!
Depending on what time you can get away, the beach at sunset...Balboa fun zone, ride the ferris wheel I think it is $2 or take the ferry to Balboa island and drool over all the cute houses.
Have fun!
What we like to do...if the kids are at friends houses playing or spending the night, we just rent a movie and stay home and lounge. We make popcorn and just sit at home alone(except baby) and enjoy the movie with no interuptions. Or we go on a walk and talk about whats going on with family or friends. Even if it's just a hour, 20 mins or 45 mins away from the kids. It helps! Sometimes we'll even go grocery shopping without the kids. It sounds weird, but just to be alone during the day or evening so we can hold hands without the kids saying my daddy or my mommy is very nice! :)
Hey we also have a coupon book that has a lot of stuff in it. I will bring it over tonight so that you can see it.
Depending on how early you leave... go look at model homes. There are tons around and it is always fun to dream.
What did you end up doing? Did you guys have fun?
Post a Comment